- 15g/1 tbsp carrot (steamed and mashed)
- 15g/1 tbsp cauliflower (steamed and mashed)
- 100ml warm breast milk or follow-up formula
- 20g/4 tbsp CERELAC® Rice without milk
Usual kitchen utensils
- Pour warm milk in a feeding bowl, add the rice cereal one spoonful at a time and stir until smooth.
- Stir in the steamed vegetables and mix well.
- Serve immediately.
|Dietary Fibre (g)||0.9|
|Vitamin C (mg)||58|
CERELAC® Rice (without milk)
First Solid Food for Your Baby
CERELAC® Rice (without milk) is the ideal first solid food for weaning your baby after 6 months. It is made of rice, a cereal grain that rarely causes allergies. It is also made without milk and goes well with breastmilk or follow-up formula. Plus, CERELAC® is made with baby grade ingredients that are grown specially for babies!