- 5 tablespoons - 50g of Nestlé CERELAC Rice and Chicken Cereal
- 150ml warm boiled water
- A small bunch - 30g spinach
Standard kitchen utensils
- Blanch spinach in boiling water for about 2 minutes until soft and chop finely
- Mix Nestlé CERELAC cereal with warm water to a smooth consistency
- Stir spinach into cereal and mix well
- Serve immediately
|Dietary Fibre (g)||3.2|
|Vitamin C (mg)||38|
CERELAC® Rice & Chicken
From 8 months : Experience richer tastes and tiny pieces of fruits and vegetables!
CERELAC® Rice & Chicken is made with a thicker cereal base texture with chicken and tiny pieces of spinach. Each bowl meets more than 50% of your baby’s daily iron intake. Plus, CERELAC® is made with baby grade ingredients that are grown specially for babies!