- 4 tablespoons (20g) of Nestlé CERELAC Rice Cereal (without milk)
- 100ml breast milk or follow-up formula or warm water
- ¼ palm size (45g) salmon fillet, skin removed
- 60g pureed broccoli
Usual kitchen utensils
- Steam salmon fillet for 5 to 8 mins until cooked, use a fork to mash into small pieces and set aside.
- Place warm milk or warm water in a bowl, add Nestlé CERELAC Rice Cereal and mix into a smooth consistency.
- Stir in salmon pieces and pureed broccoli into cereal and mix well.
|Dietary Fibre (g)||1.9|
|Vitamin C (mg)||69|
CERELAC® Rice (without milk)
First Solid Food for Your Baby
CERELAC® Rice (without milk) is the ideal first solid food for weaning your baby after 6 months. It is made of rice, a cereal grain that rarely causes allergies. It is also made without milk and goes well with breastmilk or follow-up formula. Plus, CERELAC® is made with baby grade ingredients that are grown specially for babies!