- 5 tablespoons-50g of Nestlé CERELAC Rice and Mixed Fruits Cereal with milk
- 150ml warm breast milk/ follow-up formula
- 100g plain flour- sifted
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 2-3 tablespoons of warm water
- 1teaspoon cooking oil
Standard kitchen utensils
- Place flour and baking powder in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix Nestlé CERELAC cereal with warm milk to a smooth consistency. Stir in egg and a tablespoon of warm water.
- Pour mixture into the flour and stir into a smooth batter.
- Brush a little oil onto a non-stick frying pan and pre-heat pan on medium heat.
- Pour a tablespoon of pancake batter into warm pan and cook on each side for about 1 to 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
Yummy Tip:Spoon some GERBER 1st FOODS Applesauce or sprinkle GERBER Puffs onto pancakes as a topping!
|Dietary Fibre (g)||1.8|
|Vitamin C (mg)||17|
CERELAC® Rice & Mixed Fruits
After 6 months : Explore new tastes
CERELAC® Rice & Mixed Fruits, not only introduces the delicious taste of apples, bananas and oranges, but also provides the fibre that your baby needs for weaning. Each bowl meets more than 50% of your baby’s daily iron intake. Plus, CERELAC® is made with baby grade ingredients that are grown specially for babies!